The Executive Assistant will provide a variety of complex, confidential and high-level executive support duties for the Partner, Global Head of Investor Relations, Partner, Investment Team Leader and Director of Capital Markets and Investments Syndication including prioritizing and organizing meetings and roadshows with internal and external stakeholders, managing email and calendars, annual investor meeting coordination and supporting other day to day activities.
Essential Job Functions
• Extensive email and calendar management including resolving conflicting demands upon the supported parties’ time for internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel and accommodation arrangements for Global Head of Investor Relations, Investment Team Leader, Director of Capital Markets and Investments Syndication and their teams. This will include handling visa and invitation letter requirements as well as charter travel safety checks.
• Scheduling extensive marketing and fundraising roadshows across many different cities and states domestically and internationally during fundraising periods.
• Responsible for execution of the firm’s Annual General Meeting (meetings held both domestically and internationally). Responsibilities include venue/lodging RFPs, budget planning and reporting, contract negotiation, agenda development, registration, catering, audio-visual requirements as well as on-site logistics.
• Organize meetings including arranging attendance of participants, presenters, venue and catering where appropriate and preparing and distributing relevant documents.
• Act as first point of contact with external stakeholders (mainly existing and potential investors) and screen incoming calls for redirection to appropriate team members for attention.
• Review all incoming correspondence and emails, including allocating, redirecting to appropriate team members for action and following up on the preparation of responses.
• Support the Global Head of Investor Relations, Investment Team Leader, Director of Capital Markets and Investments Syndication and their teams’ general administrative duties as needed.
• Take on as many routine tasks as possible to optimize supported parties’ time.
• Ensure all outgoing correspondence, reports and presentations conform to RCFM’s presentation style, format and content preferences.
• Prepare presentations using PowerPoint and other media as required.
• Complete monthly expense reports in Concur for all individuals you support.
• Back up Denver administrative staff with a full range of support services such as general office administrative duties, managing calendars, making travel arrangements, creating expense reports in Concur, ordering office supplies, filing, scanning, records management, mail, photocopying, compilation of reports, answering telephones and greeting visitors.
• Act in a collegiate and professional manner as a strong team player, supporting others in the administrative team and elsewhere as required.
• Provide timely, efficient administrative support to meetings, workshops and forums as required.
• Be flexible with work hours to accommodate time-sensitive workloads.
• Multi-task and work well under pressure with energy and enthusiasm.
• Meet and manage deadlines and display initiative, organization and attention to detail.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
• Knowledge of CRM (contact management database), Concur and Microsoft SharePoint preferred.
• Provide initiative and creativity to continually improve systems and process to optimize time efficiency.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Provide ad hoc administrative support to any other RCF Partners and Denver, Perth, New York, Toronto, UK and Santiago teams.
• Given that you will become integrated into the day to day functions of your direct reports and their respective teams, RCF’s expectation is that such mobile telephones/email will be monitored outside of office hours in case you are required to assist or provide information in extraordinary circumstances.
This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
• Partner, Global Head of Investor Relations
• Partner, Investment Team Leader
• Director of Capital Markets and Investments Syndication
• Global Administrative Team
• Heads of Funds
• Other Partners, Executive Management Team Members, HR Manager and other location team members
• Limited Partners
• Existing Portfolio Company Executives
• Potential Portfolio Company Executives and consortium members
• Corporations, institutions and organizations – local, national and international
• Charitable and mining industry organizations, including universities, and other educational institutions
Required Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent years of experience
• Minimum 5-10 years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant or relevant administrative experience
• Must have significant meeting planning experience
• Experience with private equity or hedge funds strongly preferred
• Embodiment of company values: passion, discipline, integrity, respect and teamwork
• Must have client service experience with a positive and upbeat personality and ability to interact with external stakeholders in a professional and sophisticated manner
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment with a multitude of variant tasks and changing priorities
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt and remain unflappable while managing constant change in travel and meeting schedules
• The ability to meet and manage deadlines and display initiative, organization and attention to detail
• Keyboarding and excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Knowledge of CRM (contact management databases), Concur or similar expense reporting software and Microsoft SharePoint a strong plus
• Initiative and creativity to continually improve systems and process to optimize time efficiency
• Experience maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
• Experience and willingness to be a strong team player
May need to travel at least once per year domestically or internationally, as required.
Resource Capital Funds is a group of commonly managed funds, established in 1998 with a mining sector specific investment mandate spanning all hard mineral commodities and geographic regions. Since inception, RCF has supported 184 mining companies, with projects located in 53 countries and across 30 commodities. Further information about RCF can be found on its website (www.resourcecapitalfunds.com).
RCFM has its principal office in Denver, Colorado, and additional offices in Perth, Australia; Toronto, Canada; Santiago, Chile; London, United Kingdom and its financial office is on Long Island, New York.
The Legal team is looking to hire a Staff Counsel for a position based in Denver, Colorado. The Legal team includes four attorneys, Chief Compliance Officer, Compliance Analyst and two administrative legal assistants based across the US and Australia. The team is responsible for handling all day-to-day legal matters for the Company including contract drafting/review, negotiations, enforcement of corporate controls & procedures, corporate governance including SEC compliance, mergers & acquisition and coordination of dispute resolution and litigation. Attorneys work closely with executive management and are involved with all aspects of the business.
Key responsibilities include the following:
The ideal candidate:
Please send your cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.